शनिबार, जेष्ठ १२, २०८१

Four taken ill after consuming wild mushroom

Kailali, July 7: Four member of a single family have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom at Lamkichuha Municipality in Kailali district this morning.

They are Bishnu Badi, 35, his wife Surja Badi, their sons Nirmal Badi, 8, and Sirja Nadi, 6. All the four members have been referred to Tikapur Hospital from Baliya Health Post for further treatment, said senior assistant health worker, Ganga Ram Upadhyay.

प्रकाशित मिति: मङ्लबार, असार २२, २०७२